The evaluation of left ventricular function with dobutamine stress echocardiography is described for the first time in a patient with anomalous left coronary artery from the pulmonary trunk during the preoperative and postoperative periods. This method demonstrated signs of myocardial ischemia that were not seen on the resting echocardiogram during the preoperative period and ventricular function recovery after surgical intervention.
- Anomalous left coronary artery
- Dobutamine stress echocardiography
- Left ventricular function
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Pediatrics, Perinatology, and Child Health
- Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine