Several approaches for estimating and comparing the rates of change of a continuous variable in two treatment groups in the presence of informative right censoring are reviewed and compared. The comparisons are made under different models for the censoring probabilities and various types of treatment effects. Some recommendations are discussed regarding the application of these approaches to the different settings.
- Conditional linear model
- Cox right censoring probability
- Informative right censoring
- Linear random effects model
- Probit right censoring probability
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Statistics and Probability