- 'Positive' side effects
- Different types of therapeutic effects and side effects
- Disorders and comorbidities
- Optimal Management of Migraine Taking Into Account Comorbidities and 'Positive Side Effects'
- Preventive therapy of migraine
- Selecting preventive migraine medications based on the presence of comorbid disorders
ASJC Scopus subject areas
Schoenen, J., Dodick, D. W., & Sándor, P. S. (2011). Optimal Management of Migraine Taking into Account Comorbidities and 'Positive Side Effects'. In Comorbidity in Migraine (pp. 132-137). Wiley-Blackwell. https://doi.org/10.1002/9781444394047.ch10