At the hybrid 2020 Annual Meeting of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, an audience response poll was conducted to determine current practice patterns among its members. The poll was completed via a mobile application (ie, app) due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and allowed both in-person and virtual attendees to provide responses to multiple choice questions related to practice patterns pertaining to primary total hip arthroplasties and primary total knee arthroplasties. Moreover, results were compared to findings from previous polls.
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- current practice norms
- current practice patterns
- primary total hip arthroplasty (THA)
- primary total knee arthroplasty (TKA)
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine