At the 2018 Annual Meeting of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, an audience response poll was conducted to determine current practice patterns among its members. The poll pertained to primary total hip arthroplasties and primary total knee arthroplasties, and results were compared to the findings from similar polls completed at previous annual meetings of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons. This article summarizes the current findings and compares trends over time from the previous polls.
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- current practice norms
- current practice patterns
- primary total hip arthroplasty (THA)
- primary total knee arthroplasty
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine